Our Stores and KiosksFrom our home kitchen to a much wider neighborhood!
Our story where we came from, a humble home-based rice cake business, to where we are now has been a journey of sorts. What started from a simple rice cake recipe concocted in a home kitchen, has now become a Filipino favorite. Expanding the business was inevitable and from simple Christmas bazaars, community markets and food fairs, Michelle's Homemade and Michelle's Putong Ube products are now available in stores and outlets across the Philippines.
Today, we continuously indulge our customers with traditional native Filipino delicacies, made from premium ingredients and packed with natural goodness. Michelle's Homemade and Michelle's Putong Ube products are available in 18 company-owned stores, mall outlets and community markets. And true to our word, bringing our homemade creations closer to our customers, we recently opened our branch in Cebu.
For a box of our delectable Michelle's Homemade or Michelle's Putong Ube products, visit us at the following stores and outlets:
- 24 Domingo M. Guevara St.,formerly Libertad St. Mandaluyong City
Tel. +63 (02) 8531-2539 / +63 (02) 8531-8284 / +63 917-8237886
- G/F, SM Mall of Asia, Pasay City
- 2/F, South Supermarket, Alabang City
- G/F, Landmark Supermarket, Makati
- G/F, Landmark Supermarket, Trinoma, Quezon City
- G/F, Trinoma Mall, Quezon City
- G/F, Glorietta Activity Center, Makati City
- G/F, Festival Kiosk, Pixie Forest Entrance, Alabang
- 2/F, Market! Market!, Taguig City
- G/F, Lucky Chinatown Mall, Binondo, Manila
- Katipunan Rd. White Plains, Quezon City
- Xavierhills Condo, Gilmore cor. N. Domingo, Quezon City
- Solenad 3, Sta.Rosa, Laguna, near BPI
- Salcedo Community Market every Saturday
- Zone Badminton Courts, Malugay St. Makati City
- Ground level Robinsons Ermita, Sta Monica entrance
- Ayala 30th Mall, Meralco Ave. Pasig
- G/F, SM City Cebu, Cebu City
- 3rd Level Ayala Center, Cebu City